Sliding doors originated in China and spread to Korea and Japan through Chinese culture. The exact time cannot be verified, but scattered sliding doors can be seen in some ancient Chinese paintings, such as the landscape paintings of the Song Dynasty.
Advantages of heavy sliding doors
1. The heavy-duty sliding door is not only flexible to open, but also durable. Each production process of heavy sliding doors must undergo rigorous testing and then undergo rigorous testing. The average number of tests can reach more than 100,000.
2. Heavy-duty sliding doors are environmentally friendly doors and windows, with superior thermal insulation performance and significant energy-saving effects.
3. All materials of heavy sliding doors are recyclable materials, which are considered green building materials and environmentally friendly products, and the products are in line with the strategy of sustainable development.
4. The frame of heavy-duty sliding doors is relatively high in strength, sturdy and durable, and has strong resistance to deformation under wind pressure, making it more suitable for high-rise buildings and residential buildings.
5. The material of the heavy-duty sliding door is made of high-quality hardware accessories, and the operating handle is designed to be user-friendly, convenient and flexible, beautiful and comfortable, strong and durable. The pulley of the heavy-duty sliding door consists of two parallel pulleys and transmission connecting rods, so the heavy-duty sliding door has a large load capacity, and slides smoothly and is safe and stable.
6. The heavy-duty sliding door adopts the sliding groove design of the upper and lower rails, which not only has strong sealing performance, but is also very reliable in waterproof and sound insulation and safety. It is also very flexible to open. It is very suitable for occasions such as living room and balcony.
Dimensions of heavy sliding doors
The thickness of the sliding door (small) is 35mm, 40mm, 50mm, most of which are 50mm. For example, 50 sliding aluminum alloy windows, the thickness of the window frame is 50mm. The basic window opening heights are 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1500mm; the basic window opening widths are 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm.
The thickness of the sliding door (medium size) is 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, most of which are 100mm. Like the 80 sliding door series, the thickness of the door frame is 80mm, the basic door opening height is 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, and the basic door opening width is 800mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm. Most do single track, double track or triple track. Suitable for living room, balcony, bedroom.
The thickness of the heavy sliding door is 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, most of which are 120mm. For example, the thickness of the 150 heavy sliding door is 150mm. The basic door opening heights are 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm, 3300mm, and the basic door opening widths are 1800mm, 2400mm, 3000mm, 3300mm, 3600mm. Most do two or three tracks for most. Suitable for balcony and entrance.
The height range is 1.9m~3m, and the general height is within 2.4m.
For example, the balcony sliding door is made into 3000mmx2300mm or 1200mmx2400mm, etc., which are all customized according to the size of your own balcony. Therefore, there are no fixed regulations on the size of the sliding door for entry, and the size and the number of doors required can be determined according to the actual situation. The entrance sliding door is the same as the sliding door in other places. The standard will change with the number of doors in the door industry. This is more flexible. When purchasing, it is best to find professionals on the market for on-site measurement.