The suspended ceiling occupies a very important position in the decoration of the whole room. Appropriate decoration of the top surface of the room can not only beautify the indoor environment, but also create a colorful indoor space artistic image. When choosing ceiling decoration materials and design schemes, the principles of material saving, firmness, safety, beauty and practicality should be followed.
1. When setting up the bar counter indoors, the bar counter must be regarded as a part of the complete space, not just a piece of furniture. Good design can integrate the bar counter into the space. There are no specific rules for the location of the bar. Designers usually suggest to use some distorted space. If the bar is integrated as the main body of the space, the direction of the movement should be carefully considered. Good design is guiding, making living and communication more comfortable.
2. Of course, the location will also affect the circuit and water supply and drainage design, especially when it is far away from the pipe or the drain pipe, the drainage becomes a big problem. The drain pipe must have a certain inclination angle. If the location of the bar is close to the outdoors, you can connect the drain pipe to the outdoors and use a separate pipeline to drain; if the pipeline must be connected to the pipe and the inclination is insufficient, and the pipe must be installed from the ceiling or wall, the construction is more troublesome. The cost will increase accordingly.
3. If you want to use high power consumption appliances in the bar, such as induction cookers, it is best to design a separate circuit to prevent the circuit from tripping.
4. The bar counter built with corners needs at least 90cm of operating space, and the height of the bar has two sizes, the single-layer bar is about 110cm up and down, the double-layer bar is 80cm and 105cm, the gap between them must be at least 25cm, the inner layer can only Place items.
5. The depth of the countertop must depend on the function of the bar. The width of the countertop required for drinking only beverages and dining is different. If there are seats in front of the counter, the countertop must protrude from the bar itself, so the countertop depth must be at least 40-60cm. The width of the bar is also more convenient for storage.
6. How long should the bar counter be convenient to use? Generally speaking, the smallest sink needs to be 60cm long and the operating table is 60cm. Others can be measured according to your own needs.
7. When buying a sink for a bar with a sink, you should pay attention to it. The sink should preferably be a flat-bottomed sink, so that the cup will not be overturned or broken when placing the cup. The depth of the sink should be more than 20cm to avoid splashing and getting wet. .
8. The design of the wine cabinet should pay attention to the convenience of use. The height of each layer should be at least 30-40cm. The part where the wine bottle is placed should be designed to be inclined so that the wine can flood the cork and the wine can be stored. Longer; the depth of the cabinet should not be too deep, it is inconvenient to take a cup to pass other objects.
9. It is best to use wear-resistant materials for the countertops, but not suitable for skinning. The counters with sinks should also be resistant to water; if the counters use electrical appliances, the fire-resistant materials are the best, such as artificial stone, melon board, and stone Etc., are ideal materials.