Drawer slide rail installation method
1. If the furniture is not a purchased finished product but is made on site by a carpenter, when installing the drawer, you need to pay attention to the space for the drawer to touch and rebound before installing the slide rail. If you are buying finished furniture, you can ignore this step, because the manufacturer has reserved this space during design and production
2. The installation method of the drawer can be divided into low drawer and inner drawer.
The drawer panel of the low drawer still protrudes out after the drawer is fully pushed into the box body and stays out of line.
The drawer panel of the inner drawer enters into it at the same time after the drawer is completely pushed into the box, and will not stay outside
3. The drawer slide is divided into three parts: movable rail (inner rail), middle rail, and fixed rail (outer rail)
4. Before installing the slideway, the inner rail, that is, the movable rail, needs to be removed from the slideway main body. Be careful not to damage the slideway when removing it.
5. Install the outer rail and middle rail part of the split slide rail on both sides of the drawer box first, and then install the inner rail on the side plate of the drawer. If it is finished furniture, the drawer box and drawer side panels have holes pre-punched by the manufacturer for easy installation. If it is made on site, you need to punch yourself. When installing the slide, it is recommended to assemble the drawer as a whole. There are two holes on the rail for adjusting the vertical and front-to-back distance of the drawer.
6. Finally, put the drawer into the box. When installing, pay attention to pressing the circlip of the inner rail mentioned above, and then slowly push the drawer into the box parallel to the bottom.
Drawer handle to buy
1. It is best to choose drawer handles of well-known brands to ensure quality.
2. The shape of the drawer handle is also very important. It can obviously promote the decoration effect of the whole piece of furniture. Therefore, you should choose the drawer handle that matches the style of the drawer and the whole piece of furniture. Of course, the shape of the drawer handle can be chosen as you like.
3. The drawer handle should be selected according to the length of the cabinet or table and other furniture.
·For drawers smaller than 25cm, it is recommended to choose drawer handles with single hole or 64mm pitch.
·For drawers ranging in size from 25cm to 70cm, it is recommended to choose drawer handles with a hole pitch of 96mm.
·For drawers with sizes ranging from 70cm to 120cm, it is recommended to choose drawer handles with 128mm pitch.
·For drawers larger than 120cm, it is recommended to choose drawer handles with 128mm or 160mm pitch.
·If the drawer handle is to be installed horizontally, it must be selected according to the width of the furniture; if the drawer handle is to be installed vertically, it must be selected according to the height of the furniture.