House reinforcement can be viewed from two levels. One is maintenance reinforcement due to damage to the house; the other is reinforcement for the building to achieve a certain resistance to damage, such as earthquake resistance.
1. The method of house reinforcement: when the wall is not closed in the plane, additional wall sections can be added to form a closed, and a cast-in-place reinforced concrete frame can be added at the opening.
2. The method of house reinforcement: When the vertical and horizontal walls are poorly connected, steel tie rods, long anchor rods, additional columns or external ring beams can be used for reinforcement.
3. Methods of building reinforcement: When the supporting length of the building and roof slab cannot meet the requirements, additional supports should be added to increase the supporting length, joists, or measures to enhance the integrity of the building and roof should be taken.
4. The method of house reinforcement: when the ring beam setting does not meet the appraisal requirements, a ring beam should be added.
5. The method of house reinforcement: old houses need to be reinforced and repaired, and weathered soil walls need to be plastered regularly.
Some commonly used simple building reinforcement methods are:
1. Reinforcement of walls: There are two types of walls, one is load-bearing wall and the other is non-load-bearing wall. The methods of house reinforcement include steel reinforcement and wall reinforcement.
2. Reinforcement of building and house roof cover: generally adopt the method of refilling with cement mortar and thickening the reinforcement.
3. Reinforcement of protruding parts of buildings: For example, take appropriate measures to set up vertical braces for chimneys, parapets, water tank rooms that go out of the roof, stairwells, etc., and remove unnecessary appendages.