The heater is a commonly used electric heating device. It is small in size, high in heating power, and widely used. People are increasingly inseparable from it. The core of the heater principle is energy conversion, and the most extensive is the conversion of electrical energy into heat. For example, electric heaters use metal to generate eddy currents in an alternating magnetic field to make themselves heat and absorb, which is the conversion of electrical energy into light energy; such as solar water heaters, which absorb solar radiation heat energy and solar light energy (photoelectric effect) to convert both into heat energy Both.
According to different heat exchange methods, heaters are divided into two types: surface heater and hybrid heater.
According to the installation method, there are two types: vertical and horizontal.
How to install the heater
1. List the actual average working current I and V on the equipment line (not considering the instantaneous current)
2. Choose a PTC series component according to I value, V value, product category and installation method.
3. If the internal environment temperature of the device is greater than 25 degrees, the resettable fuse will reduce the passing current as the temperature increases. In order to maintain normal load current passing, IH can be calculated according to the reduction rate of the relevant formula.
4. According to the series elements of the reversal fuse selected in step 2 and the IH value calculated in step 3, select the qualified components in the subsequent specification table. It should be particularly emphasized that the IH value of the selected component must be greater than or equal to the IH value calculated in step 3. IH = maximum operating current (I) ÷ reduction ratio
5. According to the selected components, the operation time when the abnormal current value is generated can be checked in the corresponding operation time curve table.