Hydropower is a very important part of the decoration, and many people spend the most time on the decoration of hydropower construction. Hydropower renovation is a big project, and it is also a project that is easy to make mistakes. If you do not pay attention to the decoration, it will easily bring a lot of trouble to your future life.
A. The inspection content of basic hydraulic materials.
1. Whether the waterway materials are qualified and meet the requirements (including customer specifications).
2. Whether the waterway arrangement is reasonable, the positioning size is accurate, and the right side is cold and the left is hot.
3. Whether the water pressure test is qualified.
4. Whether the water pipe is firmly fixed, and the sealing is flat and solid.
5. Whether the toilet waterproof layer is damaged. If damaged, re-waterproof treatment.
6. Whether the height and spacing of the water outlet are correct and meet customer requirements (electrical size).
7. Whether the floor level and slope of the toilet are reasonable, no flooding or stagnant water, and unblocked drainage.
8. Waterproof and moisture-proof treatment under the toilet cabinet and under the door cover.
9. Whether the water circuit crosses the electricity or gas circuit correctly.
10. Whether the floor drain positioning and the waterproof on the same side are qualified.
11. The slope of the downpipe and whether the bathtub drain is well closed and the hard pipe is aligned with the drain.
B. Waterway inspection content when finishing work.
1. The valve is installed correctly, and the opening is flexible and convenient.
2. There is no water seepage or water leakage at the valve and faucet joints.
3. Sanitary wares such as switch faucets, basins, bathtubs are free from pollution, damage, and scratches.
4. The drainage pipeline is unblocked.
5. The protective cover of the wall outlet pipe is tight and close to the wall.
6. Whether the side of the bathroom countertop is closed tightly without water seepage or water leakage.
7. Whether the seal between the basin and the plate is tight, and the position of the basin is correct.
C. The content of basic circuit inspection.
1. Whether the materials meet the quality requirements and customer requirements.
2. Whether the circuit arrangement is reasonable, whether it meets the fire protection requirements, and the distribution of air-conditioning, kitchen, and bathroom dedicated lines.
3. Whether the line tube and line box are qualified and the connection between the two is firm.
4. No joints are allowed between lines and pipes, especially underground parts.
5. Whether the distribution of strong and weak current is reasonable.
6. Whether the line test is qualified, the resistance between the lines is not less than 0.5 Mou.
7. After the capacity is increased, whether the circuit of the distribution box and the power of each electrical appliance are sufficient, and whether the wire diameter of each line meets the requirements.
8. Whether the sealing of the line pipe is qualified.
9. Whether the circuit, water circuit, and gas circuit are qualified.
10. Whether the position of switch and socket is reasonable, whether it is convenient and safe to use (washing machine under cabinet).