Installation of blinds
In order to ensure the overall decoration effect, it is best to ask professionals to measure the custom-made blinds after all the floors and walls are painted, or to measure and reserve the size by professionals during the construction.
1. Determine the size of the outer frame and inner frame: Measure the width of the outer frame of the window from left to right. The widest size of the upper, middle and lower windows is the suitable width of the outer frame. Measure the height of the outer frame of the window from top to bottom. The largest size of the left, center, and right of the window is the suitable height of the outer frame.
2. Measuring the size of the inner frame: the same method as measuring the size of the outer frame.
3. Determine the depth of the window: The depth of the window affects the range of motion of the shutter blades, and different installation methods require different window depths. 8cm depth is required for fixed or horizontal installation. In addition to the width of the product blade, the number of layers of the product must be considered during push-pull installation. Generally, two-layer push-pull must ensure that the blade movement requires 15cm depth, single fan needs 10cm depth, and folding installation needs to reserve 10cm depth.
2. Measurement of irregular window
The width or height difference of each measuring position of the window is within 5mm, which will not affect the production and installation of the blinds; if it is greater than 5mm, wood should be added on both sides of the window or up and down to compensate for the irregularity of the window.
Three, installation method
After the size is determined, it is installed. There are four installation methods: fixed, flat open, push-pull and folding:
1. Fixing method If the blinds are fixed, it will bring inconvenience to cleaning the window glass. Generally, fixed installation is not selected.
2. The casement method has the characteristics of good airtightness and is suitable for the installation of small windows or single or double windows.
3. The push-pull method occupies less space and is suitable for general window installation.
4. The folding method is suitable for opening multiple windows, generally used when making partitions or floor-to-ceiling windows.
Installation of blinds