Integral shower room is a non-steam generating device, a sanitary unit consisting of a spray device, shower room body, shower screen, top cover, bottom basin or bathtub. The basic structure of the shower room is a chassis and a fence. The chassis mostly uses diamond, acrylic, fiberglass, etc. Different sizes. The luxurious spray room is controlled by a computer, with surfing, back massage, steam, waterfall faucet, bath mirror, etc., as well as lighting, music and other functions, which are expensive.
According to different designs, it is divided into:
1. Vertical angle shower room: from the appearance, there are square, arc, diamond, divided into sliding doors, folding doors, hinged doors, etc. according to the structure, and can be divided into angular entry or single-sided entry, angular The biggest feature of the entry type is that it can make better use of the limited bathroom area and expand the utilization rate.
2. One-line shower screen: Some rooms are narrow in width, or have a bathtub, but when the head of the household does not want to use the bathtub and chooses the shower screen, use the one-line shower screen.
3. Bath screens on bathtubs: Many residents have installed bathtubs, but they often use showers. To take care of both, bath screens can also be made on bathtubs. Generally, bathtubs are shortened with a straight shape or fully folded. , But the cost is high and not cost-effective.
In terms of function, the shower rooms currently on the market can be divided into:
1. Shower screen, this kind of shower room has simpler functions and relatively cheap price.
2. The second type is the overall shower room, which has complete basic functions and the price is relatively high.
3. The third type is a computerized steam room, which is a high-end shower room with the most complete shower functions, so the price is higher than the first two.
The shower room is divided according to the shape. It can be divided into a vertical angle shower room, a linear bath screen, and a bath screen on the bathtub. When purchasing, it is mainly based on the size and space characteristics of the bathroom.
Shower room size planning: According to Asians, it is suitable to choose a shower room with a size of 90 cm x 90 cm or more. If it is too small, it will appear small and difficult to stretch.
In terms of area size, it is also 90 cm x 90 cm. The area of the “L” shape is larger than that of the arc shape. Consumers make decisions based on personal preferences and actual conditions in the bathroom when purchasing.
In addition, one-shaped floor-standing shower doors and one-shaped bathtub shower doors are also common. Because the construction is relatively simple, the price is relatively cheap. In terms of size, the straight shower door is more flexible and can be customized according to the size of the bathroom or the length of the bathtub.
When cleaning the four walls and bottom basin of the shower room, please use a soft dry cloth. If there is slight dirt, please use a soft cloth or sponge dipped in a neutral detergent to clean it. When removing stubborn dirt, please remove it with alcohol.
When using the bathroom detergent, please use it correctly according to the precautions stated on the container. Wrong use will cause adverse effects on the human body, and it is easy to cause some undesirable conditions in the product.
Do not use the following items for cleaning: acidic, alkaline solvents, chemicals (such as hydrochloric acid), acetone thinner and other solvents, decontamination powder, etc., otherwise it will have adverse effects on the human body and cause some undesirable conditions in the product.