Before construction, the line should be bounced and tested to make the placement of the coiled material accurate. The heating degree of the hot melt adhesive must be grasped when laying the coiled material. If the heating is insufficient, the coiled material and the base surface will not be bonded firmly; if the heating is too much, the hot melt adhesive will become brittle, which will seriously reduce the quality of the waterproof layer. For this reason, it is required that the base layer and the bottom surface of the coil are uniformly heated during baking. When the hot melt glue on the surface of the linoleum melts and turns into a bright black color, the coil is rolled with a pressure roller to discharge the air under the coil to make it stick firmly. The overlap width of the coil shall not be less than 100mm. The strength of the bonding and extrusion of the lap joint should be based on the extrusion of the hot melt adhesive, and the overflowing hot melt adhesive shall be flattened with a spatula while it is hot, and the edges shall be sealed tightly. The construction site must have fire prevention facilities, and the construction shall not be carried out simultaneously with the solvent coating.
·Main technical measures
(1) The outdoor wall waterproofing of the basement adopts the “external protection and external pasting (coating) method”, that is, directly paving the facade coiled material or painting on the waterproof structure.
(2) The flexible waterproof layer of the engineering pile shall be spread to the periphery of the pile and sealed with sealing material. Apply 20mm thick polymer cement mortar to the surface of the pile head, 50mm wide beyond the edge of the pile body to cover the flexible waterproof layer. The strength grade of polymer cement mortar shall not be lower than the strength grade of the pile core of the engineering pile.
(3) In order to enhance the waterproof effect of the coiled material, the coiled material at the construction joint of the bottom plate is laid across the construction joint, and an additional layer of 2m wide coiled material is built in the two-layered coiled material.
(4) The outdoor wall of the basement of this project is equipped with 4 post-pouring belts with a width of 300mm. The waterproofing adopts the method of three layers of polyurethane waterproof layer and two layers of glass fiber cloth, and the waterproof layer of the outer wall is 500mm.
(5) After the flexible waterproof layer is completed, a protective layer must be made in time. The specific method is to pour 40mm thick plain concrete on the waterproof membrane, and scrape 20mm thick cement mortar on the outer wall polyurethane. Take care to avoid drilling holes in the finished waterproof surface.