1. Installation of the corner line The corner lines required around the kitchen are cut according to the actual size of the wall, and the horizontal line is played on the wall, and the hole is marked every 30cm on the horizontal line, and the hole depth is about 40mm. , And then drive the wooden wedge into the hole. Then nail the corners into the wooden wedges and keep them level, and fasten the corners with screws.
2. Use a soft ruler to install the roof screw expansion sleeve to measure the appropriate hole installation points from the roof and ceiling, and mark them, and use tools to make holes with a diameter of 8mm and a depth of about 40mm. Here, Jiuzheng Home Furnishing.com recommends decoration Friends should insert the end of the screw rod with the expansion sleeve into the hole according to the height of the ceiling and the length of the screw rod, and tighten the nut. After it is firm, put the screw rod on the lower end to adjust to the best height, and fix the screw rod and the 38 keel with screws.
3. The installation of the keel Fix the main keel on the screw rod at the lower end of the expansion sleeve with screws, and then reasonably distribute the installation positions of the hangers on the main keel, and then install the triangle keel. The distance between the triangle keels is generally about 300mm. Hanging parts are put on the upper and triangle keel, and they are fixedly connected by the hanging parts.
4. Installation of Range Hood Pipe Water Heater Pipe After the keel is installed, the pipe is installed. Install the pipe first and then install the plate. And when installing the gusset, make holes according to the pipes on site.
5. Installation of aluminum gusset plate. Install the aluminum gusset plate on the triangle keel step by step. When installing, keep the seam gap consistent, pay attention to the four corners of the gusset plate to be aligned, and pull the card position on the corner line to 60 Degree angle, the European version and the corner line should be kept flat. When installing to the last two aluminum gussets, do not assemble it first. You should assemble other aluminum gussets and electrical appliances, and keep the overall flat and consistent gaps, and then install the last two gussets.
6. Acceptance Check whether the ceiling is consistent with the electrical installation, whether there are defects, etc.