Lamps are a symbol of the development of human civilization. Nowadays, lamps are widely used in modern home decoration. The installation and maintenance of lamps and lanterns are often handled by professional installers, because to many friends, lamp installation seems to be a very complicated and dangerous technical work.
Lamp installation method: 1. Be sure to install lamps in the aisles with poor lighting: the aisles are easy to be ignored in the decoration because they have no specific household functions, but the aisles are the main passages leading to each room in the home, generally there is no or very There is little natural lighting, so lighting is particularly important. A well-designed lighting combination can make the small aisle spacious, and even make the entire living room look spacious.
2. Too many spotlights leave hidden dangers to safety: The pursuit of beautiful lighting does not mean that you can follow the spotlights. Too many spotlights accumulate large heat on small lamps, which will generate high temperature in a short time, which is easy to cause Fire. Secondly, spotlights are only used when guests come or on holidays, which is a waste of money. Otherwise, it is usually not used.
3. The wrong choice of chandelier will be a pity: novel lighting is always difficult to refuse, and lighting that is bought back on impulse will also be unsuitable. Choosing a chandelier is very good, but when considering lighting purchases, you should not only consider the style, but also consider the installation of the lighting. It is recommended to choose large pieces of furniture before considering lighting and other decorations.
4. There is no sub-control in the bedroom, etc.: During the renovation period, many owners may think that the sub-control switch is redundant and unsightly, but they find that the sub-control switch is very important after the actual move in. Especially for bedrooms, it is very necessary to install dual control switches at the door and at the head of the bed.
Precautions for lamp installation: First of all, the most basic requirement for lamp installation is to be firm. When installing bedside lamps, desk lamps, mirror lamps, floor lamps, wall lamps and other lamps indoors, the metal shells of lamps with a height of less than 24m and below should be grounded reliably to ensure safe use.
A ground wire should also be added to the light box during wiring. When installing various lamps on the decorative ceiling, they should be installed according to the requirements of the lamp installation instructions. In addition, the dark wires in the ceiling or wall panels must be protected by flame-retardant casings. When the weight of the luminaire is greater than 3kg, it should be installed with a pre-embedded hook or a support and hanger directly fixed with expansion bolts from the roof (the luminaire cannot be installed with a ceiling keel bracket).
The wires from the lamp holder box should be protected to the lamp position by hoses to prevent the wires from being exposed in the flat roof. When installing low-foot lamp holders in bathrooms and kitchens, porcelain screw-mouth low-foot lamp holders should be used. The wiring and phase wire (switch wire) of the screw lamp holder should be connected to the center contact terminal, and the neutral wire should be connected to the screw terminal. The most important and basic part of the installation process is that for lamp holders with switches such as desk lamps, there should be no exposed metal parts at the beginning of the handle.
Lamp installation method: 1. When installing lamps, if you install a sub-control switch, you can save a lot of trouble. Because if there is only one main switch and several lights are turned on and off at the same time, the brightness of the light cannot be selected, and electric energy will be wasted. However, when a sub-control switch is installed, you can choose to turn on several lights as needed. If there is an aisle at the entrance of the house, it is best to install a switch at the end of the aisle, so that the power can be turned off directly after entering the door, without the need to walk back to the door to turn off the lights.
2. The lighting system should be set to be adjustable, that is, when the light is dim or dazzling, it can be adjusted, and people will feel more comfortable and comfortable. 3. The color temperature of the light should be consistent with the atmosphere of the room, or at least similar to the color temperature of other areas of the room. Lamps can be installed on the top floor to reduce shadows during work. 4. Don’t just install a single lighting source in the center. In order to improve the kitchen lighting, a multi-level lighting system composed of different lamps and light sources should be installed in the kitchen.
5. The installation location is also very important. Linear incandescent or fluorescent lamps should be installed towards the front of the cabinet. In this way, part of the light emitted by the lamp will be directed to the back baffle, and then reflected on the console, and then directed toward the center of the entire space. 6. If the space is high enough, a transparent or translucent chandelier can be installed on the ceiling as a light source. The chandelier can not only provide excellent lighting, but also a good decorative item. 7. The most important thing for the installation of lamps and lanterns is to be firm, you can use a hand to feel it. The bottom cover of the lamp should be close to the ceiling without shaking.
8. If it is a chandelier, there will be a wire extending from the top to the lamp holder. It should be noted that this wire should not be tight, it should be loosely wrapped around the lever, otherwise the long-term tension of the wire will be easy Something went wrong. 9. Check carefully to ensure that there are no exposed wires. 10. In addition, many ceiling lamps have anti-scratch films, which need to be removed after installation. Anyone who has removed them knows that it is very difficult. In fact, there is a trick. You can blow the film with a hair dryer and then remove it. It can be very easy.
Lamp installation conditions: 1. The construction drawings and technical data are complete; 2. The roof and floor slab construction is completed without leakage; 3. The plastering of ceilings and walls, interior decoration painting and ground cleaning have been completed; 4. Pre-buried Parts and reserved holes meet the design requirements; 5. The relevant return pipe lines are laid in place, and the threading inspection is completed.