Wall paint details: 1. Scrape putty, leveling, and sanding before painting: For rough houses, before painting the rough wall, you must first scrape 2-3 times of putty. Choose a putty with fine particles and higher hardness. The high putty puts an even layer of “foundation” on the wall to avoid pits. Otherwise, the wall paint is not only uneven, but also easy to peel off. Before painting, the wall needs to be leveled to prevent the unevenness of the wall from negatively affecting the aesthetics; polish the wall to avoid protrusions or depressions, and make the wall smoother, which is beneficial to painting.
2. One base and two sides are indispensable when painting: Primer is an essential step for painting walls. It helps to improve the adhesion of the topcoat and increase the fullness of the topcoat. The anti-bacterial, anti-mildew, anti-acid and alkali functions of the product help extend the life of the wall paint. At the same time, the primer can also guarantee the effect of painting, especially for light-colored wall paint. If the primer is not applied, the color of the finished wall will easily appear darker than the actual wall paint. After the putty is dry, the primer can be applied.
Generally, it only needs to be applied once. When applying the primer, the primer must be more even to ensure that every part of the wall is painted. The topcoat is generally brushed 2-3 times, two times is the most basic. After the primer is dry, you can start to apply the topcoat. When painting, keep the paint uniform, thin and thick, without sagging, and no buildup. Do not add water during the painting process, especially dark wall paint, otherwise it will easily cause the wall color to be inconsistent after the paint has dried out. Each coat of paint should be applied after the previous coat is completely dry, so as not to affect the smoothness and painting quality of the wall.
3. Keep the room ventilated and dry after painting: wall paint is like a human face, once it leaves “scars”, it is very ugly. Therefore, in addition to paying attention to the construction, it is also a sensitive period when the construction is completed and the paint is not dry. At this time, you must also pay attention to maintenance. Generally speaking, latex paint will dry in about 4 hours after brushing. During this period, keep indoor ventilation to speed up wall drying. After drying, the hardness of the wall has not really reached the requirements, and it usually takes 7-10 days to stabilize the physical properties of the wall. During this period, in addition to maintaining air circulation, it is also necessary to avoid scrubbing and bumping, so as not to leave traces that are difficult to remedy on the wall.
Precautions for painting wall paint: 1. Keep ventilation: In order to make the wall paint dry and form a film as soon as possible, it should be fully ventilated. But in winter in the north, because the outdoor temperature is too low, it will affect the film-forming effect of the wall paint, so pay attention to the insulation of the room when ventilating. 2. Avoid objects against the wall: After finishing the indoor wall paint, do not put furniture or construction tools against the wall before the paint has finished drying. This will easily stain the wall and affect the appearance.
3. Pay attention to waterproof and fire prevention: To prevent water leakage indoors, the wall paint is prone to hollowing when it meets water. In addition, do not smoke next to the wall, which will easily change the color of the wall paint. Method of painting wall paint: 1. Shovel off the original wall surface, otherwise it will be easy to react. After a long time, the newly scratched layer will easily foam and fall off. In addition, the putty is also difficult to adhere to the painted wall. live. 2. After shoveling off the original wall, first use putty or wall powder to level the wall, usually twice, mainly depending on the flatness of your wall. After one time, use sandpaper to sand the second time.
3. After leveling, you can scrape the big white, usually two times to survive, sanding after one scraping, and then sanding after the second time. 4. Brush latex paint at the end. Latex paint is usually twice, but it should be noted that after the first pass is completely dry, paint the second time.
Wall paint conditions: 1. Materials include: two rollers of each size, a wool brush, a stick that can be lengthened, masking paper, quick-adhesive powder, etc. 2. Remove peeling paint film: Use a scraper or iron brush to remove the peeling paint film, and then smooth the surface with sandpaper.
3. Remove the pasty wallpaper: be sure to remove the old wallpaper. You can use hot water to mix the cleaning agent, thoroughly soak the old wallpaper, then scrape the paper with a scraper, and clean the remaining glue on the wall with water, wait for it to dry, and then use sandpaper. level. 4. Repair the surface: Use a soil knife to fill the cracks in the cavity, and after it is completely dry, use a sandpaper pad to smooth it.