1. Reduce the urban heat island effect (air gardening cools the surrounding atmosphere and increases humidity while creating a small regional climate that is conducive to the environment of adjacent regions).
2. Energy saving (The temperature control function of the sky garden reduces the use of air conditioning in winter and summer: the extended green roof can absorb 95% of heat in summer and reduce heat loss by 26% in winter, thereby saving 25% of air conditioning energy. )
3. Reduce urban air pollution (the sky garden can help filter dust, smoke, some metal particles and other harmful components in the air and can absorb harmful substances in the atmosphere and rainfall; absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen; humidify the air; give the city Bring fresh air)
4. Reduce urban noise (roof greening reduces decibels by at least three decibels and can achieve a sound insulation effect of eight decibels)
5. Accumulation of rainwater (the drainage and filtration of rainwater will be temporarily delayed, and the pressure on the urban drainage system can be reduced during the annual peak rainfall period)
6. Improve the ecosystem (the sky garden provides the growth environment of wild animals and plants in the building area)
7, prolong the service life of the roof (the sky garden can protect the roof waterproof layer from weather damage, UV radiation and mechanical damage. This greatly extends the service life of the roof waterproof layer)
8. Reasonable use of limited urban space (a reasonably designed sky garden can be used for leisure sports, and the space of the inch of land can be used reasonably)