Waterproof plugging, in a broad sense, is a combination of waterproofing engineering and concrete engineering. In a narrow sense, it refers to the construction of the indoor and outdoor waterproof treatment of the building and the leakage repair construction of the indoor and outdoor leakage area.
1. my country has a vast territory and the temperature difference between north and south is huge. The summer temperature in the south of the Yangtze River reaches more than 40 degrees for several days. It is exposed to the waterproof layer of the roof and exposed to the sun for a long time, which promotes the waterproof function prematurely. The selected materials should be strong against ultraviolet rays and have a high softening point, such as APP modified asphalt coils, EPDM rubber coils, and PVC coils.
2. The south is rainy, the north is snowy, and the west is arid. There are about 15 provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions where the annual rainfall is more than 1000mm. In the 200 days of rainy days, the roof is always wet, with poor drainage and stagnant water, which will not dry for several months, soaking in the waterproof layer. Coatings with poor water resistance are prone to re-emulsification or hydration reduction reactions; binders that are not resistant to blisters will seriously reduce the bonding strength and crack the polymer coils that adhere to the joints, especially the gutters for internal drainage. I leaked because of prolonged soaking in water. For this reason, water-resistant materials should be used, such as glass fiber tires, modified bitumen coils of polyester tires, or water-resistant adhesives to bond polymer coils.
Different building parts have different requirements for waterproof materials. Each material has its own strengths and weaknesses. One material cannot cover the world. There is no material that is good for any place. Various materials can only complement each other and cannot be replaced. Each has its own abilities. Waterproof roofing and basement waterproofing require different material properties, while the waterproofing of the bathroom is more different from that of the wall. Slope roofs, roofs with complex shapes, and metal plate base roofs are also different, and material selection should be carefully considered.
1. The roof waterproof layer is exposed to nature, exposed to hot sunlight, strong winds, rain and snow erosion, severe cold and scorching temperature, and repeated expansion and contraction of the temperature difference between day and night, without good material properties and good protection Measures, it is difficult to achieve the required durability. Therefore, a waterproof material with high tensile strength, high elongation and good aging resistance should be selected. Such as polyester tire polymer modified bitumen coil, EPDM rubber coil, P-type PVC coil (welded seam), one-component polyurethane coating (plus protective layer). Various roofing designs will be detailed later.
2. The reason why the wall leaks is due to the fact that the wall is too thin, mostly made of light block masonry, with a large number of internal and external joints, and the joints between doors and windows and the wall are not tightly sealed, and rainwater seeps through the joints. Coiled materials can not be used for wall waterproofing, only paint, and combined with exterior decoration materials. Only sealing paste can solve the problem of window installation seams.
Engineering conditions require material selection
1. Building grade is the primary condition for selecting materials. First and second buildings must use high-quality waterproof materials, such as polyester tire polymer modified asphalt coils, synthetic polymer coils, and composite polymer coatings. The selection of materials for the third and fourth levels is relatively wide, so I will not list them all here.
2. Tile for slope roof. Clay tiles, asphalt linoleum tiles, concrete tiles, metal tiles, wood tiles, slate tiles, bamboo tiles, and tiles must be covered with a flexible waterproof layer.